Denver HSPs
Please log in or register.
Denver HSPs
Please log in or register.
Denver HSPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Denver HSPs

A human creature born abnormally, inhumanely sensitive.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome new members!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jae Baeli
Admin
Jae Baeli

Welcome new members! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome new members!   Welcome new members! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Welcome new members! 2811179292 Glad to see the membership is starting to grow...

Please fill out your profiles, and add a picture so we can all put a face with the name.

I'll be adding more materials to the site and please feel free to post your own and make suggestions!

Welcome new members! Star3 The expectations for your behavior here is nothing unusual. I expect you to behave like mature adults. Be nice, and if you can't be completely nice, be funny. The spirit of intent is what I will be looking at. If at any time any of you have an issue, please report in the site issue forum, or contact me or one of my other moderators directly by Private Message.

Welcome new members! Star3 All members must have an avatar which is a real FACE SHOT picture of themselves. If you need help with creating the avatar, let me know. I will be posting instructions on how to do this easily.

Welcome new members! Star3 Any member can have a photo album. (I suggest photobucket since there isn't any more room here for them without me BUYING space). Aside from that, I expect to see at least three pictures and 5 or 10 would be better. You do it on places like MySpace, and Facebook and you can do it here. The need for this album is not only in keeping with the spirit of the Denver HSP site, but also helpful in determining that members are who they say they are. It's also better if we can put a face with the name. You don't want to be forgettable.

Welcome new members! Star3 This Forum is intended for HSPs. If you don't know for sure if you are, then join us and try to find out with the information provided.

Welcome new members! Star3 this forum is intended for quality people. Integrity, intelligence, and character will be encouraged and the antithesis will be dealt with appropriately. I reserve the right to interpret these qualities.

Welcome new members! 79651349 MORTAL SINS on this board:

SPAMMING, Phishing, Overt misrepresentation. Authentic Deceit. You'll be stoned, and banished from the kingdom. There are few things that engender genuine anger in me. Spam and dishonesty are big ones.

Links to the original works, homepages, resources, etc, are fine. But keep it in the appropriate forum. If you think we need an additional forum, please let me know.

I look forward to getting to know you all and communicating with each other about what it is to be an HSP!
Be proud.
Jae
Back to top Go down
http://jaebaeli.com

Welcome new members!
Page 1 of 1