Denver HSPs
Please log in or register.
Denver HSPs
Please log in or register.
Denver HSPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Denver HSPs

A human creature born abnormally, inhumanely sensitive.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About posting here...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jae Baeli
Admin
Jae Baeli

About posting here... Empty
PostSubject: About posting here...   About posting here... EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:58 pm

For MUSIC:
In the text box, place this code
Code:

And of course, replace the MP3LINK HERE with the actual link where your music file is stored.

FOR ART:
You can post an image here, using the insert image code on toolbar above. IF you incluide text with it, you can wrap text around the image using this code:
Code:
[img]IMAGE%20LINK[/img]
Replace IMAGE LINK with the link to where your image is on whatever server or storage or cloud location; you may use float:right if you want the image to be on the right and text to wrap o the left.

FOR VIDEO:
surround the youtube link with the you tube bbc code, which will look like this:
Code:
[youtube] VIDEO LINK (from SHARE selection)[/youtube]

FOR WRITING:
About posting here... 1103844028 There is a limit to 15,999 characters in posts, so for long stories, there might be a problem. Do a character count in Word or whatever you use to be sure, before posting. alternatively, you can place a link here to another site or location to read the story. Blog style interfaces are notorious for screwing up proper formatting in stories. I hope one day someone figures this out, or i find the obscure Googled page that will tell me. Until then, just format it for the web, which means a space between paragraphs and everything left justified. You can strip the Word coding that will mess it up, if you have to by using NoteTab lite http://www.notetab.com/ This is a fabulous program, that's very powerful, and it has a neat little one click feature to remove stuff like word and html formatting from text. Anyway, Just do your best until i figure out something better. There may be no real solution to this.
Back to top Go down
http://jaebaeli.com

About posting here...
Page 1 of 1