Denver HSPs
Please log in or register.
Denver HSPs
Please log in or register.
Denver HSPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Denver HSPs

A human creature born abnormally, inhumanely sensitive.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jae Baeli
Admin
Jae Baeli

About Posting Empty
PostSubject: About Posting   About Posting EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:35 pm

About Posting 3539833630 Please be aware that if you screw up a post, or send it accidentally before you're finished, all you have to do is click the EDIT button, and you can make any corrections and send again.

About Posting 3539833630 Sometimes servers will clog and it might affect a post. This doesn't happen very often, but here's a tip that will keep you from losing your posts: after you've written the post, right click inside the post screen and pick SELECT ALL, then right click, select COPY. Then send your post. That way if something on the server gets clogged, you won't lose it. You can bring up the post box again, and right-click PASTE it back in.

About Posting 3539833630 To use the Emoticons, just click your cursor ito the body of the post where you want to place it, and select one on the list on the left to insert it. If you want a different emoticon than the list showing, just select the down arrow beside the box "View more emoticons" and find the category and emoticon you want, and do the same. I will be adding even more emoticons soon. (And I'm open to suggestions for other emotions or activities you want represented in the emoticons collection).

About Posting 3539833630As this forum grows, you will need to remember that when you go to look
at new posts, and it's not there, it might be on the SECOND PAGE...or
3rd or 4th---there are page numbers and little arrows at bottom and top
of post pages....just a little heads up in your daily navigation.

About Posting 3539833630 I will continue to update this posting post as the need arises...and as I have time.

This is Jae Baeli, and I have approved this message.About Posting 462300068
Back to top Go down
http://jaebaeli.com

About Posting
Page 1 of 1